Sunday, October 16, 2005

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!


There is one thing I did not mention from my last convention trip in Toronto.
I usually use the time I'm there to go and show my portfolio to various studios and artists. After all, I'm a freelancer, so I have to be seen to be hired...One of those studios was the Mirage Studio, publisher of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I had the opportunity to chat with Peter Laird, one of the original creators. Seem he liked my art enough to recommend me to his producer...So two weeks ago, they get back to me to do a try-out for some art to be published in "Tales of the TMNT". You can see in the portfolio folder, the Leonardo drawings I've done as a test. They liked it, so soon you'll see some of my comic art there.
It's about time I did more pencils in a comic book. I think the last time I did my own pencil and art AND was credited was the Johnny Dollar book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Félicitations! Can't wait to see your work for the TMNT, I watched that show when I was a kid!